W9 Corrections LLC
Every payer in the industry wants to reduce the time, effort, and expense of W-9 requests, 1099 filings, B-notices, and the IRS requirements for each. Incorrect data can lead to fines between $50 and $100 per incident – adding up to a substantial cost for your company.
Baseload has created a solution to all of these challenges – we formed a sister company, W9 Corrections, dedicated completely to handling 1099 filings and IRS requirements. Now, you can concentrate on your core business rather than spending excessive time on your 1099 obligations.
Compliance Meets Cost Efficiency
- Dramatically reduced errors in IRS submissions and associated fines
- Fewer 1099 rejections
- 1099 printing and mailing
- W-9 requests with tracking
- Follow-up B-notices
- Name reports with corrections and updates
- Convenient W9 imaging of all W9s on file
- Submission of printed and mailed 1099s by Jan 31st per IRS regulations
- Filing by late March/Early April as per stated IRS deadlines
- Pre-filing and post-filing services available
- Management/resolution of IRS error reports (CP2100)
- Greater staff efficiency on revenue-generating tasks
To find out if W9 Corrections is right for your business, take advantage of our FREE ANALYSIS offer. We’ll look at your previous years’ 1099 filings and inform you what you can expect on your upcoming filing, as well as how many errors W9 Corrections could have caught and corrected prior to submission.
Want to learn more about this product?
Download a pdf file with more informationDownload
BaseLoad runs many utilities based on client needs and any of our core services can be modified to fit individual client situations. In fact, several of our new services were created in response to client requests. Whether you need comparison utilities to update phone and fax numbers, NPI numbers, and specialty codes; or maintenance on web directories from all your networks; or even a solution you don’t see listed here… we’re always eager to help. Our top priority is your complete satisfaction.