Reprice. Audit. Report.
Has a TPA client ever requested data be sent in their custom format?
If you had the capability, would it separate you from your competitors?
Simplify your client data distribution with BASELoad ’s solutions for housing changes and/or full files on a monthly basis and distributing data directly to desired end clients. Our technology systems can push or pull files to the FTP site of your choosing – your own, a client’s, or even BASELoad ’s for convenient distribution that includes:
- E-mail notifications for clients to retrieve full or monthly update files
- Data tracking system for recording client data download with user stamps for date, time, and downloaded file type
- Customized data feeds for each client necessary
- Data mapping into client-specific flat-file layout
- Cross-reference of fee schedule names, degrees, specialty codes, and PPO acronyms
- Consistent data output in same format as provided, unless new fields are added
This kind of streamlining not only benefits your organization, but also improves satisfaction and performance from your third party administrators and other payers. For instance, you can offer such advantages as:
- Leased PPO Uploads with Monthly Maintenance
- Because we excel at mapping PPO data, we can simplify your database to such a degree that provider data across unlimited leased networks can be uploaded by pushing just one button.
- NPI/Specialty Code Updates
- With an internal database consisting of millions of provider records complete with taxonomy codes, NPI numbers, License numbers, Fax and phone numbers, BASELoad ’s virtual network is the ultimate resource for validation and update of PPO data.
- Fee Schedule Conversions
Our many years of expertise in the industry spans hundreds of thousands of fee schedules from several hundred different sources. This gives BASELoad the unique ability to fully understand the best way to organize, normalize, and map data to almost any desired format.
BASELoad runs many utilities based on client needs and any of our core services can be modified to fit individual client situations. In fact, several of our new services were created in response to client requests. Whether you need comparison utilities to update phone and fax numbers, NPI numbers, and specialty codes; or maintenance on web directories from all your networks; or even a solution you don’t see listed here… we’re always eager to help. Our top priority is your complete satisfaction.